Cosmetology is the application and a thorough investigation of beauty treatments. Students enrolling themselves will find out that a profession in cosmetology isn’t just about hairstyling. It includes a detailed study of the development of hair shading and systems, essential skin and nail care, information on business techniques, and preparing in visitor administrations. The Redken-mixed cosmetology program at TSPA Howell will clear your path for a long-term career in the rapidly evolving industry. Here are the reasons why TSPA Howell is the perfect stop to study cosmetology:
- The approach to providing individual and hands-on training to the students with the innovative and advanced Redken-infused styling, cutting and shading techniques. The educational program incorporates smaller class sizes to enable more interaction and one-on-one time with highly skilled instructors.
- Providing students with a range of professional products from Redken 5th Avenue NYC to practice and fine-tune their skills in a premium salon environment. The collaborative effort with Redken 5th Avenue NYC is to make the curriculum the most applicable, trending and convincing in the industry.
- The innovative academic structure and real-world learning environment at TSPA enable the students to learn the business and marketing skills. These skills translate into the growth of a student’s brand and an impressive increase in his/ her earning potential.
- TSPA develops the skills needed to utilize modern technology to grow clientele, increase bookings and retail sales, and build long term professional relationships. Professionals possessing such abilities are bound to have high demands with the top salons.
- For placement of the students, TSPA targets the privately-held top salons and spas. Several area salons and spa owners serve on TSPA advisory boards and recruit from our school. TSPA also shares active relationships with more than 6,000 Redken Club 5th Avenue salons across 50 states for placement of its students.